Where to Find Owl Be Crafty:

Monday, September 4, 2017

Stamping Bella Fall Release Day!

Hello Crafters! Today's the day! The new fall release for Stamping Bella is now available in the online store. There are some adorable autumn and Halloween images along with a few more Garden Girls. The Chrysanthemum Girl is everything! I can't wait to go shopping! 

For today's card, I'm using another one of The Littles scene stamps called THE LITTLES HEDGIE AND HIS ACORNS. Like yesterday's card, these scene stamps already combine several of The Little Bits images so that you don't have to mask and plan. You can just stamp and go! If you want to recreate this scene with single stamps, you'll need the Little Bits Fall Fruit set. I also used the new FALL SENTIMENT set. This is an essential set for all of your Halloween and autumn sentiments. A must have for sure!



So I've been on a Copic kick. It's always been my favorite medium to color with and I just couldn't resist using them to create some texture on this adorable image. I stamped the image onto X-Press It Blending Card with Simon Says Stamp Intense Black Ink. This combination gives me the best results when I use Copic Markers. After doing basic coloring, I went back and added details by adding little dots to the mushrooms and some lines to the acorns. I also used Nuvo Pale Gold drops on the large dots on top of the mushrooms. (Note: I did this after I ran it through my die cutting machine! If you do it before you'll have smashed dots!)

Here are the Copic colors I used:


I created a top folding A2 size card from Neenah Dessert Storm cardstock. This is my favorite "fall" themed card base. It goes with all of the fall color schemes and it not a stark as white. I chose a few pieces of patterned paper for my background and adhered them to the card base. I used a die cut to create the frame for the image and popped it up using foam tape. 

Next I stamped the sentiment and cut a fishtail banner end using my scissors. I then trimmed down patterned paper to make another fishtail banner to place behind the sentiment strip. I used my tiny attacher stapler to connect them and then adhered them flat to my card base. I wanted to add one more detail so I grabbed some May Arts twine, tied a bow and glued it to the sentiment strip. That finished up my card!

Here's a closer look at the details:


Now, get your lists ready and make sure you get your hands on your favorite new sets. Click the link below to go straight to the shop.

Have fun and happy shopping!








No comments:

Post a Comment